Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Our First Blog



My sister Leslie told me about this site and I love her blog page so my husband and I decided to do the same. Dan and I found out we were pregnant at the beginning of January. At first it didn't seem real to us so we took two tests a few days apart from each other and sure enough they were both positive. We will be having our baby in September and although I am not looking forward to being 8 months pregnant in the dead of summer we are very excited and couldn't be happier. We had our first Ultrasound at 5 weeks and 5 days. The baby looked like a grain of rice, but it was the cutest grain and the coolest thing ever, Now I really felt pregnant. At our second appointment we got another ultrasound and got to see the heart beat for the first time. This is amazing and it brought tears to our eyes. The first trimester was a little difficult at times. I suffered not from morning sickness but from all day sickness, which is not very fun. I was also extremely tired all the time and a little grumpy ( although Dan would say A lot grumpy). He is a great support though and is always there to help even when I am not the nicest person. At twelve weeks our grain of rice was looking more and more like a baby. I am starting to get so big, I only fit in maternity clothes and everyone keeps asking if there is more than one baby. We have confirmed only one baby so I guess I just show really early. I do love my growing belly bump.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby