Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Back to work

The time has flown by and the day I was dreading came so fast. My maternity leave is over and I had to go back to work. A very small part of me wanted to go back, mostly to get a paycheck and I do love my job, but I wish I could stay at home with my little boy forever, My mom stayed over the first night to help and to watch Riley the next day so I could sleep. The nice thing is we have family and friends that will help so Riley wont have to go to daycare. Riley is doing pretty good sleeping at night so hopefully it wont be to bad for Daddy. I started crying about 30 minutes before I had to leave and cried on the way there. At work I kept thinking about him non stop and I was so excited to see him in the morning. Although it sucks to be away from him I know I have to. I hope that it will get easier. Another evening position opened up so I applied for that and I am praying that I will get it. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby