Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


I had to work on New Years Eve and although I was home before midnight we were all in bed and a sleep. We did not get a kiss at midnight but we did the day before. I ended up waking up on new years day so sick. I was in so much pain and things were coming out of me from both ends, I know you are probably thinking to yourself TMI, sorry. well I was so sick I couldn't even take care of Riley. My brother and Marie came to the rescue and took Riley to their house, I finally had to call Dan home from work so he could take me to the Dr. To make a long story short, I spent 2 days on the couch or in the bathroom, went to the Dr twice, didn't eat for 2 days and lost some weight. They think I had food poisoning or the stomach flu, what ever it was I never want it again and I would not wish it on my worst enemy. Well 2008 was a good year, we had some wonderful things happen such as our little boy being born, as well as our nephew and good friend Jaiden. We have also had some scary things such as my brother Travis getting sick. Travis is doing much better and we are hoping to find a kidney match soon. I look forward to want 2009 will bring.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby