Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Sunday, May 10, 2009

My First Mothers Day






I had a wonderful mothers day. After spending the Day with my Mom and Dad Riley and I came home and Dan cooked me a very nice dinner. He got me yummy dessert and gave me the sweetest cards. The best gift was a letter he wrote me about how much he loved me and was happy we are a family. He got me a tree that we are going to plant in our yard and it will represent our family. I love my gift very much and I will never forget this day.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby