Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I can't believe my baby is one



Wow. A year has gone by so fast. I can't believe that my little baby born weighing 6lbs 15 oz is now a walking, talking little boy. This year has had its ups and downs but is has been one of the greatest years of my life. Becoming a mom is so much more than I expected. I always knew I wanted to be a mom but what I didn't know is how much I would love it. Becoming a mom has been challenging but has taught me so much. I have become more patient and more loving. The best days are when I can just be at home with my family and play. I never knew how much a parent worries about their child and the passion in their hearts to do any and everything for their child. My love grows stronger for Riley every single day. I didn't think that this was possible because when he was born and I held him for the first time I fell in love instantly and I didn't think my heart could grow any larger, but it continues to grow everyday. Riley is my first born child, my baby, my buddy and I love him so very much.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby