Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Riley starts Daycare.

The day has come when my baby has to go to daycare. We have been so fortunate to have our family help us take care of Riley for the first year while we were working but now it is time. I have known since Riley was born that at a year he would go to daycare but I didn't realize how fast it would come. I looked around at different daycares and became sad and scared until my mom said " call Janet". Janet is a wonderful woman who has a home daycare. She lives down the street from us and the best part is I went to her house when I was little. I was so thankful and relieved when I called her and she said she would love to have Riley. So today was Riley's first day and it was still sad but I felt 110% comfortable with leaving him. I did cry as i walked out the door because he was screaming. I know it will be hard at first but I know Riley will love Janet as much as I did and still do.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby