Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Oh no sick baby

My poor little boy is SICK SICK SICK. We were up all night on Tuesday and all day this morning we have been laying on the couch cuddling Riley has a fever, won't eat and is very fussy and miserable. Went to the Dr. this afternoon and he has a BAD double ear infection. Poor baby. He also has a bad cough but his lungs sound good. I was a little scared that he had croup again. Got antibiotics so hopefully he will start to feel better soon. I hate when my baby is sick, I feel so helpless. I do love the cuddle time but wish he didn't have to be so sick to get it.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby