Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Baby Nicholas is here and I helped deliver him


For those who don't know I finished RN school and am now working at Tacoma General in the Birth center. I absolutely love it. well my friend Becky who I have known since we were 3 years old and grew up right next to each other had her first baby today. She went into labor Wednesday night and I though for sure she would have delivered by the time I got to work on Thursday but little Nicholas was waiting for his aunt Sarah. When I got to work Nicholas was still inside. Shortly after I got to work Nicholas was born and I got to be one of Becky's nurses. This was truly honorable and I am so happy I was apart of this. OF course i cried my eyes out when he was born. This is a day I will never forget. Becky did an awesome job and both her and Nicolas are doing great.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby