Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Scary Trip to the Hospital

On Monday night I started feeling tightenings in my lower abdomen and called the hospital to find out what to do, They advised me to come in early before work to get checked out. Dan and I went in around 1030 PM. They hooked me up to the monitors and told me I was having contractions. I was so terrified and so was Dan but he was so supportive, The contractions were very close together but the good news was my cervix was not changing. They gave me fluids and sent me home to take it easy. They had no idea what caused the contractions. This was one of the scariest nights ever.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby