Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Rachel's Wedding




Today we had Rachel's wedding. It was so good to see Rachel and hang out with her. We have not seen each other since my wedding in march 07. She looked so beautiful like she always does. we had a lot of fun while she was home. Her and Joe are so cute together and I am so happy for them. Rachel and Joe went back to Oklahoma but I can't wait for July because Rachel will be back. She is going to live with her parents for a couple months while Joe goes to school. I am so happy she will be here for the end of my pregnancy and hopefully when Riley is born.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby