Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday and good news

Today is my 27th Birthday, wow I am getting old. Well I had a great birthday. We had a follow up ultrasound in the morning and everything is looking great. Riley is about 1 lb 10oz. He is growing like he should and the cyst has not grown or changed in size at all. YEA. we will continue to watch it for the rest of the pregnancy. Dan, my mom and Leslie were all at the appointment which was very nice. After the appointment my sister and brother in law took me to breakfast and then a movie. I had another Doctors appointment in the afternoon and that went good as well. The Doctor said everything is great. Later that evening Dan took me out for a birthday dinner to of coarse my favorite place, Olive garden. By the end of the day I was so tired and I went home and straight to bed. I have to say it was a great birthday I got to see alot of the people I love and those I didn't get to see called, including dad who was the first and who also sang to me. I told him he should quit his job and become a singing telegram.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby