Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Friday, June 6, 2008

26 weeks



I am now 26 weeks pregnant. Riley is getting bigger and bigger everyday and so is my belly. I can't believe how much he is moving. my whole belly moves and it is so fun to watch, sometimes he kicks so hard it hurts. Sometimes I think what the heck is he doing in there. And even though his favorite time to move is when I am ready to sleep I love every second of it. Dan can feel him alot better now and see him move which he loves. We wanted to post a new belly shot so here are two. Dan was taking forever taking the picture and my impatience shows in one of the photos. Dan said I had to post this picture so he could share with all of you the face he See's all the time. He is crazy I am always smiling. LOL. well you can also see that I have very beautiful flowers in my arms. Dan came home from work and surprised me with a dozen of pink roses and a very sweet card. I love him so much.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby