Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Baby Shower






Dan's mom Connie flew in from Virgina and her and my mom Linda gave me a baby shower. Dan's sister Tina was also a big help. We had a small group of family over at my house. It was decorated so cute and I had alot of fun. The only down fall of the day is that is was 90 something degrees and I thought I was going to die. Everyone was hot but I think they had a good time. We played games, Quinn won the game for guessing how big my belly was. Good job Quinny. I want to thank everyone who came for all the nice gifts, It was so nice to see all of you. A huge thanks to Connie and My mom for all there hard work. I love you both very much.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby