Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Doctor.

So today I saw my new Doctor. so as of now I have 3, Dr. Olgesby, the perinatologist and my new doctor. Well my regular doctor delivers at Auburn hospital and is moving back to Utah, since I am high risk I need to deliver at TG, so I had to find a new Doctor. My new doctor is Dr. Kovanda and I absolutely love her. She is a great doctor and I have even seen her in action since I work at the birth center. The other cool thing is that she delivered my niece Sierra, my best friend Becky's baby, and my newest little nephew Liam. Hopefully she will be there to deliver Riley. You never know!!!!!!!!!!!! well I told her she would be a legend in our family. So back to the appointment, everything is looking great and Riley is growing like he should, no signs of preterm labor Thank god for that. I have gained 20lbs total which is not bad but shopping is not as fun anymore. oh well. I love being pregnant so it is worth it. I see Dr. Olgesby one more time at the end of the month. I am going to be sad saying goodbye and will miss him very much, He got me through one of the hardest parts of this pregnancy so far and I am very grateful for him. Well more to come................

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby