Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Monday, June 23, 2008

Saying goodbye to Dr. O

Today was my last visit with Dr. Oglesby, He is moving to Idaho in a couple of weeks. Although I love my new Dr. I am sad to see Dr. O leave. He has been such a great doctor and has been very support during my stressful events in early pregnancy. He says he will be back in town off and on, so I will defiantly have to stop by and see him and When Riley comes I will have to take him so they can meet.


Thank you for everything Dr. Oglesby, we will miss you =(

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby