Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Friday, July 4, 2008

30 down-------10 to go.


Today is the 4th of July and I am 30weeks pregnant. I can't believe it. The last 10 weeks have flown by it seems. I hope the next 10 weeks go just as fast. I am feeling pretty good. I am getting very big, well that is my tummy. I have a little back pain and my pelvic bone hurts all the time. People say that is a good sign because it means my pelvis is moving and spreading. WHATEVER, I just know it hurts. Riley moves all the time but now that he is getting bigger so are his moves, and kicks. it is very fun to watch my tummy move, it is kinda a freak show at times, but I love it. The Nursery is all done and ready for Riley, I have washed all his clothes and other baby things. I guess I am starting to nest. Well we are very excited. I am still working and plan to up until I deliver ( thank god I am in the right place). I worked last night and I work tonight so we will not be doing anything for the 4th, which is the first time ever. Usually we are always doing something. We did take the dogs to the park and had a BBQ at home. Dan will stay home with the dogs, hopefully they won't be afraid of the fireworks and I will be off to work. Hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th.

1 comment:

Sean & Leslie Hensley said...

Only a little ways to go. You're doing a great job! I can't wait to meet my little nephew. He's going to be so perfect!!!

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby