Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Monday, July 14, 2008

Scarry news about Travis

So I got a scary call from my mom. The call was to tell me that my brother Travis was being medivacked from Iraq because he was in complete kidney failure. This was the worst call and scarred me very much, There was so many unanswered questions. all we knew was that he was very sick and was being sent to Germany. I went down to mom and dad's and we were all supporting each other and waiting for phone calls and updates. Please keep Travis in your thoughts and prayers, I will keep you all updated.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby