Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The worse test

I had to do a 3hr glucose tolerance test today to make sure that I don't have gestational diabetes. I had to fast after ten pm, then be at the lab at 9 am the next morning, they drew my blood fasting and then I had to drink the magic orange drink. It is a drink pretty much full of sugar. Then they drew my blood on the hour for the next three hours. The test made me feel sick, the only nice thing was my best friend Rachel was there with me. She was a great support and I am so glad she was there. Thanks Rachel I love you. Now I have to wait for the results. hopefully it will be good news.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby