Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Monday, July 28, 2008

Baby Shower

My old job through a baby shower for me and Garcia. Garcia is a nurse practiciner that works at auburn urgent care that got pregnant right before me. We had told each other months before that we were going to get pregnant together and we did. She is due in a couple of weeks and is also having a boy. All the girls from urgent care were there and he room was decorated so cute. We all had a lot of fun and it was so good to see them. I really miss all of them very much. I got so many wonderful gifts and had fun playing the guess how big the belly is game. This is the game when people have to guess how big your belly is by looking at you and then use a string to estimate. We played a little different. Garcia and I stood back to back and everyone had to guess how big the two bellies were together. We had a lot of fun, some people were nice but others strings went around us 3 times. I want to thank everyone for the nice gifts and for always being so thoughtful and caring throughout my pregnancy. I miss and love all of you.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby