Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Contractions,,,,,,,,,,,,,, What the heck

I was at work last night and started having contractions. They were not very painful so I came home this morning and went to bed. When I woke up this afternoon I started having more contractions and they were getting stronger and closer together. I took a bath and drank lots of fluids and they still didn't go away so I went to the birth center to be checked out. I was having contractions about every 3 minutes apart. They gave me a medication to stop the contractions and checked my cervix. I was not dilating thank god but my cervix was starting to thin so I got an ultrasound. I know I have had more ultrasounds than anyone ever, well that is how I feel. The ultrasound confirmed that my cervix was about 50% effaced. My contractions slowed down after 2 shots of the medication so I got sent home and was told to take it easy and to monitor and come back if the contractions came back, So that is what I did, I came home and went to bed.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby