Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Thursday, July 31, 2008

My poor baby Daisy

The same night I came in to the hospital Daisy was acting a little strange. Before we left I was petting her and noticed that she had a large bump on her ear. I could tell it was not normal and that it was painful to the touch. I was really worried but it was 3:30 in the morning and I was having contractions so we put her in her crate and went to the hospital. After I was stable my mom and sister came to the hospital and I sent Dan home to take care of Daisy. I was so worried about her. Dan took her to the vet and found out she had a really bad infection in both her ears and the one ear that was swollen had a hematoma. They had to drain her ear, give her shots and was sent home with antibiotic ear drops. So now Dan has to give her drops twice a day which Daisy hates. Dan says he hates being the bad guy but it has to be done. If she doesn't get better they will have to do surgery. Dan said he brought Duke to the vet with him and he was so worried about Daisy he cried when they took her away and they ran up and kissed her when they brought her back to the room. I miss both of my babies very much and can't wait to get home to them.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby