Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Saturday, July 26, 2008

A sleep over with Quinny.


Today I went to watch my little niece in her musical. She was so cute and did a great job, I was very proud of her. After her play she came over and had a sleep over. Dan and I took her to see the new Batman movie. she had a lot of fun and only got scarred once so I had to help her cover her eyes. She had a lot of fun looking at my belly and felling Riley move. It was very funny when she saw my belly and said "auntie Sarah what happened to your belly button". The reason she asked this is because it is completely gone and almost to the point of sticking out. It was very cute and made me laugh. The next day Quinn and I went to the mall and Quinn got to go shopping for her birthday present. We both had a great time and it was so nice to have her over for the night. I love her so much and always have a great time with her. I can't wait for Riley to meet her, I know he will love her as much as I do.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby