Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Thursday, July 24, 2008

OH NO I am Diabetic

I got my results from my glucose test and I have to say I don't like the results. The sugar levels came back high so I am no considered Gestational diabetic. I had to see a nurse who specializes in diabetes and a dietitian. I have to check my blood sugars 4 times a day and be on a strict diet. No more coldstone or any sweets which is going to be very hard for me. I know this will be a difficult challenge but I know what I have to do for the health of myself and baby Riley. Wish me all luck that I Can control my diabetes with diet and not need to go on medication.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby