Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Monday, July 21, 2008

I can't believe they let me on the plane

I just got back from washington D.C. I know you all think I am crazy to get on a plane at 32 weeks pregnant, but I really wanted to see my brother. Travis got sent to Germany from Iraq and then was sent to Walter Reid Hospital in D.C. Thanks to my friend Amanda who works at Alaska gave me one of her buddy passes and my doctor wrote me a note to fly. I have had no problems up to now since 20 weeks so I figured I would be ok. It was so nice to see Travis. He is now on dialysis and we are praying that his kidneys will get better. While I was there Travis got to leave the Hospital so me,mom, and marie took Travis to Arlington Cemetary. It was so hot out but don't worry I kept fluids in me all the time. It was a very good trip and I am so glad I got to see Travis, we are hoping he will be home soon and that he will have a speedy recovery. please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby