Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Friday, August 1, 2008

Night Number 2 in the hospital


After I was moved to the perinatal unit I continued to be monitored for contractions. I was still having them but they were spacing out. I was still getting shots of medication to stop the contractions and was also started on an oral medication as well. I am also getting 2 different antibiotics through an IV. The steroids I got have made my blood sugars sky high so I have also been getting insulin. I think up to now I have had 3 shots in my booty and about 10 in my arms. It is really hard to be a patient when I am so used to being the nurse taking care of others. I am doing my best and trying to be good. Riley is going good, all the nurses say he is the best baby they have seen on the monitors. I am 34 weeks today. They say if he was born today he would probably do OK but I am going to do my best to let him cook a little longer.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby