Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Monday, August 4, 2008

YEA I get to go home.

Dr. Kovanda came and saw me this afternoon and gave me good news. That news was I get to go home. I was so excited to hear those words. She said I needed to be on bed rest and to continue the medication but everything looked good. Dan had to work so I called my mom the second Dr. Kovanda left and said get me the heck out of here and she did. I was at the hospital 5 days and although everyone was great and Riley and I had the best care I was so ready to get home. I missed Dan and my puppies so much. I was also ready for some normal food and a comfortable bed. The hospital food was not the greatest and they were very strict with my diet because of the Diabetes. I want to thank everyone who came to visit and for all the nurses who took care of me. Hopefully I will not have to be back at the hospital until Riley is born. I will keep all of you updated on my bed rest. I have a feeling it will not be fun or easy but I know it is the best thing.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby