Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Check out my ride


I have so many things to get done before the baby comes I needed to go shopping for house hold things and things to pack in my hospital bag. Mom took me to our favorite store Wally world otherwise known as walmart and because I am not supposed to be on my feet I got to shop in style and comfort. check out the photo above. It was really fun driving the motorized chair all around the store. It was so funny because the chair beeped when you backed up. I did a pretty good job driving, I only bumped into one thing and I never hit mom. It was nice getting things done and following the bed rest rules at the same time. Now I can pack for the hospital. Thanks for taking me shopping mom, I had a lot of fun.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby