Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I am Home but on bed rest. My mom is the best

I am so happy to be home. Dan and the dogs are very happy I am home as well. Dan has been doing a great job running things while I was away. As everyone probably already knows I am a busy body and it is very hard for me to sit still which for a person on bed rest is miserable. I am also what they call nesting right now and have the urge to clean everything in site, wash on the babies clothes and organize my whole house. Because I am on bed rest I can't do that...... Thank God for moms. My mom came over today and cleaned like crazy. She was organizing, scrubbing furniture and cleaning everything in site. She got a lot done and said she will be back. Thank You so much mom. I love you so much and don't know what I would do with out you.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby