Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Friday, August 15, 2008

36 weeks today and a Visit to the Doctor.

Today I am 36 weeks. Yea . I am getting so big. I went to the doctor today and she said everything looks great. My cervix is dilated to 1.5 cm and 70% effaced. She said he is head down (thank God) but his head is still really high which means he is not in my pelvis yet. I can't wait for that day so then I will be able to breath. I saw the dietitian yesterday and she said I am doing a good job on my blood sugars so I am still diet controlled. This is one of the hardest things to do. I want chocolate and sweets so bad I can hardly stand it. I already have a list of things that Dan has to get me once Riley is out. Dan is very supportive and keeps a tight watch on my diet. Except when he gets yummy Starbucks right in front of me. =(. well only a few more weeks of this diet. Other good news is I only have to be on bedrest for 1 more week, Then I can start to do more things because I will be full term. Dr. said I can even go back to work if things look good at next appointment. I am very excited about this. I want to go back to work so bad, even if it is only for a couple weeks. I work at the birth center so I will be in the right place. We have an ultrasound on Wednesday and I can't wait to see how Riley is doing and how big he is now. I will let all of you know how it goes.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby