Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Our last Ultrasound

I went to our last ultrasound appointment today. My best friend Rachel went with me and I was so happy she came. Everything is about the same with his bladder and kidneys. His left kidney is still very small but the right one is perfect and functioning. My fluid level is good and Riley weighs an estimate of 6 lbs. I can't believe how big he is getting and how close we are to meeting him. I can't wait. He is still head down, YEA. Rachel had a good time. it is the first ultrasound she has seen, I think it is making her want a baby, well I hope so. Thank you Rachel for coming with me, it was very special for you to be there. =) Hopefully Riley will come before Rachel has to leave (Sep 3). well see.........................

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby