Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Still a patient stuck in a bed

So I am still at the Hospital and it feels like I have been here forever. I have been here since Wednesday night and I am so bored. I have had many visitors. Leslie and Liam have been here a couple times. Leslie brought me all kinds of things to keep me busy and a cute teddy bear. Dan has also been here with me but also having to take care of our sick little girl and work. My mom was been here a couple times. Kim and they boys came by and brought me a nice plant. Jeff and Jade stopped by and hung out with me for awhile. My favorite neighbors Nicolle and Larry stopped by today and brought me lots of goodies. I have also had many nurses stop by a say Hi. It has been so nice to see everyone. I finished my antibiotics today and they took my IV out. My contractions have slowed down so I have not had to get anymore shots but I am still on the oral medication. My blood sugars are back to normal now so no more insulin, thank god. For the most part I had a pretty good day, except earlier in the evening I had a horrible headache and was very nauseous. After laying down for a while and putting ice on my neck I felt better in a couple hours. The nurses said it may be a side effect from the medication. I am really missing home and am getting sick of the hospital but I know this is what is best for me and Riley. I see the doctor in the morning and may get discharged. Dan and I have our birthing class tomorrow so I hope we can make it. An update on Daisy is that she is getting better, Dan says she hates her ear drops and says he has to pin her to the ground to get them in. I told him he is practicing for Riley. Just Joking. I am glad she is doing better. I will keep all of you updated on all of us. Thank you to everyone who has come by to visit me or called me on the phone. I love you all.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby