Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Friends come to visit.

My friends Veronica and Garcia came over today to visit. It was so nice to see them and to have company over. It was nice just to talk and spend time with people because I have been getting so bored and lonely on bed rest. Garcia is pregnant and due in 1 week. I am a little jealous that she is having her little boy any day now but I know I have to be patient and let little Riley grow a little longer. Thank you Veronica and Garcia you made my day and I am so happy you both came over. =)))

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby