Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Monday, August 25, 2008

My support team






I had the best support team throughout my labor. Dan was a great coach and I was very proud of him. I also had my mom. I am so happy she was there I couldn't have done it with out her. My sister Leslie was also there and I was so happy to share this experience with her. I got to be with her when my nephew Liam was born. My best friend Rachel was also there for the delivery. I am so happy Riley decided to come early so she could be there.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby