Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Saturday, August 23, 2008

37 weeks and back to work

Today I am 37 weeks pregnant, only 3 weeks or less to go. I went and saw Dr. Kovanda today and she said everything was looking good. She didn't check my cervix today but says if I am feeling ok I can go back to work. YEA, I was so happy to hear that, I have been off my medication for a week and a half and finally feel like myself again. Bed rest was so boring and I am so happy to be back at work, I went straight from my appointment to work, I had a great night. everyone was happy to see me and my patient had a baby. Hopefully I can get a few days of work in and get some more vacation before Riley decides to come. I am in the right spot if he decides to come while I am at work. I thought it would be hard but actually it felt really good to be back at work and feeling like myself again. Well see how long this last before I go into labor.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby