Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kisses for mommy






Riley and I get to play every morning before I go to work. we have so much fun together. Riley loves to get kisses and I love to give him kisses. I think I kiss him at least 50 times a day. Riley has started to kiss back. It is so cute. He will grab my face with both hands and give me a big open mouth kiss. I love it. Check out the cute pics I got. At one point he is pulling away. I think he had enough.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby