Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Swimming






Riley and I went swimming with my friend Shannan and her daughter Sydney. It was Riley's first time in a swimming pool so I didn't know how he would like it. Like it does not describe what Riley did at the pool. Riley LOVED it. He was a little fish. He kicked his legs and was moving his arms to swim. He floated on his back and even liked being dunked under the water. We had so much fun and Riley did not cry once. He is my water baby. I can't wait to take him again. Check out the cute pictures.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby