Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sick , Sicker and Sickest

We got a bug in our house and it is not a nice one. Starting the day of my surgery Riley got really sick. We found him in his crib covered in vomit and then the got sick all over me and Dan. The next day I started vomiting and was the sickest I have been in a long time. I felt like I was dying and Dan actually had to take me to the Clinic to get checked out. Then the next day Dan got it. I think with each person it went through it got stronger because Dan had it the worst. He was down for about 3 days and lost 20 pounds. Man this was not fun and I hope the bug will stay away for a long time.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby