Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Surgery

I have had a lump in my breast for a little over a year now. I have been going to the Dr. about every 3 months to get it checked out. It has been very stressful but I have been encouraged that it is not cancer. It is still there and is painful so my Dr. said it was time for it to come out. I had surgery today to have the lump removed. It was a day surgery but still scary. Dan and my mom were both there to support me and give me comfort. The doctor said it did not look like cancer but it was a good thing we decided to get it out. I will know more when I get the results. It is very painful but I have good drugs.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby