Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Miracle

Bronson is a MIRACLE.

Bronson in a coma in the IUC



Bronson before the accident



Bronson just a few days ago. Out of a coma and doing well (per Sara's blog)

This Little boy is Bronson. He drowned in his bathtub on 1/30/10 and was in a coma on life support for almost 2 weeks. This beatuiful boy belongs to Matt and Sara Staker from Utah. They also have 3 other boys. I do not know this family, we have never met..

But I feel like I know them.

I found there blog when I was looking on face book one day.

Grab your tissues and read this amazing story. It begins on Feb 1st.

http://stakerzxposed.blogspot.com/

I have been reading since the beginning and have cried more than I have cried in a long time and Prayed harder than I think I have ever prayed. I have lost sleep thinking about this family and was always anxiously waiting to see Sara's next post so that I could have an update. I have shared this with my family, friends, co-workers and on face book. This little boy is a miracle

MIRACLE

I am so happy that this story has a happy ending and that Bronson is home with his family.

I am asking everyone I know to help donate to this little boy. Their family has set up an account

1. matt's sister mindy has said,
"We have set up an account at
Wells Fargo.
PLEASE instead of buying food to make them dinner..
Donate $5, $10.. whatever you may have on their behalf.
As we all know the ICU isn't cheap. Just the life flight for B cost $15,000. :(...
The account is set up under "The Bronson Staker Donation account".
If we could even make a little dent in what will be an EXTREME amount,
I know they would be tremendously grateful.
In speaking with Matt, I know all he asks for are prayers.
This is MY plea. My desire to in some small way help them."









No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby