Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Monday, September 22, 2008

9 lbs I can't believe it

I had to take Riley to the doctors today because he bad something wrong with his eye. Turns out to be a clogged tear duct, which I guess is very common, well when they weighed him I could not believe my eyes. He is now 9 lbs. He is growing so fast I can't believe it. Everyone that sees him says "he is so tiny". it is funny because to me he is so big now, but I guess he still is pretty tiny. I can't believe people have babies this big when they are born , I think I would die.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby