Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Friday, September 12, 2008

My Due Date

Today is my due date and I can't even imagine being pregnant still. I would be so huge and uncomfortable. Although I sometimes miss being pregnant I am so happy my little boy is here. I know you probably think I am crazy for missing pregnancy, especially mine being so complicated but I actually loved being pregnant minus the complications. I loved feeling him move inside me and miss that feeling. What I don't miss is my diet and checking my blood sugar all the time. Now that I have had Riley my diabetes is gone and I can eat what ever I want. =))))) I still need to be cautious because I have an increased risk of getting diabetes. I can't believe Riley is 2 and a half weeks old already. He is growing so fast and I am having so much fun. I absolutely love being a mom and Dan and I are so in love and happy with our new family. Dan is very happy my pregnancy is over, I don't think he loved it as much as I did. Thank you honey for putting up with me, taking care of me and supporting me , I love you and could not have done it without you by my side.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby