Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Friday, September 5, 2008

A rough day at the Doctors




Today Riley had his circumcision. My mom came with me for support and I was so glad she was there. Riley was so upset when they got him undressed and strapped him to the board. They used a numbing medication which helped, so I think he didn't feel much pain throughout the procedure. Both my mom and I held his hand and he held our fingers so tight. It was sad for me to watch but I wanted to be there for him and I talked to him the whole time so he knew I was with him. He did very well during the procedure and didn't cry very much at all. He has been doing well since the procedure. He has been sleeping almost all day and not fussy at all. He is such a good baby, even after a procedure like he had. Here are some pictures of before and after.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby