Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Saturday, October 11, 2008

First night away from my baby

I had my mom come and get Riley for the night so Dan and I could have a date night. Riley went to Oma's and papas and stayed the night for the first time. He had a great time as well as my mom and dad. Dan and I went out for a nice dinner. We went to a place called Iron Chef. It is a Japanese steak house and it was so much fun and the food was awesome. I would recommend it to everyone. After dinner we just hung out together and talked. This was the first time we have been just us together since Riley was born. Although we had a great time and enjoyed the time together we both missed Riley very much, especially me. I was looking forward to a good nights rest without the baby but I didn't sleep very well at all. I kept waking up. I guess I am so used to it. We went out to breakfast the next morning and then drove down to my parents to pick Riley up. The drive felt like the longest drive ever, but when we finally got there we were so excited to see him. Thanks mom and dad. =)

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby