Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I hit a deer....


Tonight was a very scary and sad night. I was on my way to the gym to work out and only got a few blocks away and I hit a deer. It just jumped right out in front of me. I was in the SUV and I was alone, thank god. It was very scary and very sad, I was going about 40mph and hit the deer straight on and came to a stop. The deer flew to the side of the road and died. Of coarse I was crying. The police came and Dan loaded up Riley and came to me as well. Travis and Marie came to help. I felt so much better when everyone was with me. My car didn't have much damage to the outside but was driving funny, My brother and Dan tried to drive it home and almost got there but we had to call a tow truck. Now the car is in the shop and will be for a while. I am so glad I decided to take the SUV instead of the car because other than being a little sore I was not hurt. I feel horrible about the deer but there was nothing I could do.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby