Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
pregnancy

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Nipple Stealer



Daisy and Duke like to take Riley's nipples to his bottle and pacifiers and chew them. Duke got one of the nipples to the bottles off the counter ( I know this because Daisy can't reach) and Daisy had it in her mouth. She ran under the table when she noticed I was coming to get it from her. It was so funny I was laughing so hard but at the same time telling her she was bad. It looked like she had a mouth guard in her mouth and it made her kind of smile. I just had to take a picture. I hope you enjoy it and get a laugh from it like I did.

No comments:

The Two of US

The Two of US

Family Picture.

Family Picture.

The Parents to be

The Parents to be
we cant wait to meet our new member of the family.

Daisy and Duke

Daisy and Duke
Big sister and brother can't wait to meet the baby